Wednesday, May 3, 2023

10 years?!

Has it really been more than 10 years since my last blog post? Proof that life can take over! For those that don't know, I, Heather Kingsmore, was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2019. However, my first symptoms started back in 2012. We didn't know they were "symptoms" of M.S. but this is where the medical journey began. 

Within the last 10 years I lost my mom (also diagnosed with M.S.), my grandmother, grandfather, 3 uncles and a cousin.  Sadly, that's just my side of our family.  

I've struggled with depression, chronic migraines and the dozens of symptoms that come with the disease, Multiple Sclerosis.  The battle has been a hard, physically, mentally and financially.  

It's been 10 long years but I'm not done yet. If all goes as planned, I will be adding all my handmade jewelry to our Etsy store and I'll be posting jewelry making videos full of tips. 

Stay tuned for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment