Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Time!

Well, summer is finally here. For us, summer time means long days! I will be in the store the next 90 days straight without a break working up to 12 hours each day. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it. Truth be told, I look forward to it. The busier the better. It is exhausting but it's equally rewarding!

This will be the first summer with our coffee bar and I have already learned two major things. First, more ice is needed! Second, another blender is a must. Cold drinks are flying out the door. As they should, they're delicious. Little bar - BIG flavor. Next week we are adding even more new flavors and I can't wait to share....and sample! YUM.

I look forward to meeting all my new customers as well as getting to visit with some old friends. See you in the store.

Dare to bead different!!!!

hk

No comments:

Post a Comment