Friday, October 1, 2010

What's new?

Many new things happening at Beads to Beauty! For those of you who haven't stopped by recently, we now have a "Bead Cafe". Lots of hot and cold beverages for any time of the year. Now we are working on the pastry part of it! YUM. :)~ Our new pastry case was delivered this week!!! Pies, cakes and cookies will be COMING SOON!

We will be taking some time off in October to put down new floor. It will be a LOT of work but it's just time for an upgrade. Then we will be geared up and ready for the holidays!

Come and see me at the Christmas Jubilee in Ruidoso, the second weekend in November. OR you can stop by and see me from Thanksgiving until Christmas Eve at the Roswell mall! My wonderful husband will be running the store (in Ruidoso) while I am out doing shows and the mall set up. I look forward to a wonderful holiday season and I hope to see all of you soon. :)

Bead on!

No comments:

Post a Comment